There comes a time when people in a relationship get restless and begin to want to explore other interests and new adventures, alone or with other people… Yes, I’m talking about my relationship with my twin who left me. Hahahaha! But kidding aside, Vern has been in Europe for almost 2 weeks now and I’ve been concentrating on training on ice for competition and school. This stressed me out so I took a break during the weekend for some “me time” and just to relax. I grabbed my new gadget, a Canon Powershot G3X, and took off to a beach to get acquainted and experience new things with it and I think I might have just found the one.. By the end of this post you will find out why :)
1. Now that almost everyone is an “instagram” master, the game of standing out has become harder. I’ve always loved taking photos of myself and breathtaking landscapes. This new baby of mine is the best thing for it. I love travelling and it would be a waste if I couldn’t capture its details. I love how my new camera captures them and retains the beauty of it! How can you not love the beach even more?
2. The camera features a 24-600mm 25x optical zoom lens and improved Zoom Framing Assist! Plus I can now take videos through the camera’s improved Dynamic Image Stabilisation (IS) system, a technology that stabilizes moving images! I can’t wait to start shooting for our vlog too!
Swimsuit from: CESA
3. OOTD’s are very important for a blogger like me but isn’t it better to have a great view behind it too? :P :P
4. It takes Selfies taking to another level! The island is facing against the sun so I was afraid it would be grainy.. now that’s another problem I won’t have to face from now on with my baby’s large 1.0-inch CMOS sensor, enabling the camera to achieve superior image quality even in low light environments.
Look what I caught while riding away! It feels like I was staring at a painting!
5. Since my twin isn’t here, it was quite hard for my companion to direct my new helper to shoot me. I’m so thankful for the Remote Shooting! With this shot, I only placed it on top of a chair and I got to project this on my phone using the app. I can even directly adjust setting such as focus, shutter speed, ISO and more! Isn’t it a life saver?
6. I’m sure you’re all convinced already why I fell inlove with this gadget immediately. It has a lot of features but the most convenient for me is that I can easily import my photos/videos and post them quickly through all my social media accounts!
I can’t wait to go on another adventure with my new baby and capture my experiences in detail and nature in all its glory! :)
For more information about this camera: like Canon on facebook